Pictus 400 is a compact fully automated clinical chemistry analyzer for laboratories that wish to acquire higher end technology at a lower end price.
*The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries.
- Cost Effective – With low instrument cost, low cost reagents, and reusable cuvettes, the P400 provides one of the lowest cost reportable results the industry has to offer.
- Easy to Operate – The system utilizes Windows based software, barcodes for sample and patient identification, and primary tube sample capability to provide for the ultimate ease of use.
- Intelligent Sample Management – The multi-function probe offers crash detection, liquid level sensing, while mixing and pre-heat reagents when necessary.
- Space Saving-The P400 requires only 85 cm of bench space and has a built in power supply. With a depth measuring under 58 cm, it easily fits on most all laboratory counter tops.
- Large Data Management Capability – QC package includes Levy-Jennings plots and Westgaard rules and stores up to 100,000 patient results on board.