dddddddddddddd With the changing and automation of medical diagnosis practices, FastPack IP Systems have become the thing of the present and is perceived as the innovative point of care system. It is a very sensitive automated chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer mostly used in America, Asia, and Europe. This special equipment is generally manufactured and designed to be used in the Physician’s laboratory. The FastPack IP System employs the chemiluminescence technology (use of chemical energy in form of light) Due to this technology, you can get complex immunoassay results in less than 15 minutes.
The FastPack IP System is the only immunoassay took that is able quantitative analysis in laboratories to give fast results from analysis of Vitamin D, Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Testosterone and human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) needed during the consultation. It has penetrated the health sectors by empowering hospitals, physician office laboratories and clinic-based caregivers for its high efficiency.
Unique features of FastPack IP Systems
- It is an in-vitro automated determination system
- It incorporates both the lower and upper limits during analysis. For instance, in the analysis of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) in human serum and plasma, 0.13 µIU/mL and 100 µIU/mL are the lower and upper limits respectively.
- Produces the automated required results in 12 minutes which is the shortest time for analysis
- Its power consumption is up to 100 watts
- It only uses serum and plasma as the test samples
- Its operation is best under 10% to 80% relative humidity
- It comes along with a calibrator and verification kits
- Includes an upgrade of ROM Card Firmware as field Service options
- The weight of 12.99 kilograms (28.64 lbs)
- Size is 13 x 9 x 12 inches which translates to (33 x 23 x 30 cm) hence portable
- FastPack IP Systems comes as a complete kit for specific assessment and diagnosis of a particular ailment
- Comes with a printer that is used to print the assessment information in hard copy
What makes FastPack IP Systems more efficient?
FastPack IP Systems perform the analysis through the automated mixing of sample and reagents within its pack. It has its own software which controls this process through the chambers by regulating the pressure in the chambers. The system rarely fail because it has an inbuilt self-diagnosis test mechanism every night. It has the simplest process that enables easy processing of information of introducing the sample into the FastPack.
Automatic self-regulation mechanism
FastPack IP Systems is designed in the manner that it is able to control temperature, pressure, force profiles for seals, power and background light. This happens throughout testing where the analyzer monitors all the factors to ensure efficient analysis of the sample. Therefore, periodic system maintenance is not required.
Unlike other lab analyzing systems, FastPack IP Systems is the simplest to use. It does not require specialized training. It comes with an all-inclusive essay reagent pack where you are less likely to be exposed to any chemicals. Its one-touch operation capabilities enable anyone to be able to use with minimal hassles.
FastPack IP Systems has a clear record of providing assessment results within 12 minutes. This increases customer’s satisfaction through the provision of high laboratory precision and accuracy while using minimal space and resources. The 12-minute assessment result provides laboratory diagnostic results, enhances to adjust patient therapy in one visit and also ensuring turnaround time is reduced.
With the outlined principles, FastPack IP Systems remains the most efficient assessment tool for medical diagnosis in saving time and costs.